design and fabrication sevices of
precise micro lens arrays and diffractive optics
Micro Lens Array
Precise glass or silicon MLA fabricated according to required specifications.
- Control over pitch, radius of curvature and Konic constant.
- Spherical / Aspherical shape
- Cylindrical micro lens arrays
- Double-sided MLAs
polymer on glass
Imprint lithography is a key technology that gives the flexibility to design demanding structures for many applications including freeform micro-optics, high fill factors (up to 100%) and mixes of concave and convex shapes.
High- End diffractive optical elements key features:
- fused silica, silicon
- 8” wafer scale
- Binary 8-level, 16-level
- 0.5um Minimum feature size
- <70nm overlay accuracy
- diffraction efficiency up to 98%
- 190nm, to 5um wavelength range.
If you’re having difficulties finding the right product, or looking for something which is not standard: